DEPARTMENT: White Buffalo Recovery Center
REPORTS TO: Clinical Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Full-Time/Non-Exempt/Rotating locations/Some evenings required based on client schedules
OPEN DATE: January 25, 2023
CLOSE DATE: Until filled
Certified Addiction Practitioner (CAP) is a person certified to practice addictions treatment, prevention, intervention, diagnosis, referral and follow up under the supervision of a qualified clinical supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Completes Addiction Severity Index (ASI) assessment to determine appropriate ASAM Level of Care.
Develops individualized treatment plans with patients based on ASI assessment and ASAM Level of Care Recommendations.
Conducts individual, group, and family substance abuse therapy with patients based on ASAM Level of Care Recommendations.
Completes case management tasks as necessary.
Completes necessary documentation according to CARF accreditation and 3rd party payer standards.
Completes paperwork requirements to maintain quality, up-to-date records, including progress notes and other relevant information, enter the necessary information into the electronic health record (EHR) system, ACCUCARE.
Ensure all clinical documentation, services and issues will be reviewed with a designated qualified Clinical Supervisor a minimum of 1 hour per week for 20 hours of direct clinical care.
Adheres to NAADAC Code of Ethics, as well as the Wind River Family and Community Health Care and White Buffalo Recovery Center policies and procedures
Collaborates with WHRFCHC and other Tribal departments for continuity of care.
Other duties as assigned to maintain and enhance the operation of the program.
Bachelor’s degree in addictions, counseling, chemical dependency, or related field.
Pass the Association for Addictions Professionals (NAADAC), NCAC Level II exam OR the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC) Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselor (AODA) exam and/or be able to be certified as a Certified Addiction Practitioner (CAP) or equivalent within 6 months upon hire.
Must have 2 years of continuous sobriety from drugs and/or alcohol.
Must have the ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally diverse families and communities, with the ability to be culturally sensitive and culturally appropriate.
Must possess a valid driver license and meet insurance standards and maintain insurability under WRFCHCs insurance program.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check under the Indian Child Protection Act and Family Act (P.L.101-630).
Current BLS Certification or must be able to obtain it within 60 days of hire.
Competitive wages (no state or local tax)
18 different medical insurance packages
Dental and vision insurance
Retirement plan with 4% match
Up to $25,000 per year student loan repayment program (certain eligibility requirements)
Leave Benefits to accommodate all employees’ needs for paid time off for: personal time, sick time, civic responsibilities.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA:
- Submit a complete application with supporting documents either online or to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY. Applicants must submit all supporting documents to be eligible for the position they are applying for.
- Supporting documents: Proof of Covid Vaccination and Booster, Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
- WRFCHC is a mandatory covid vaccine employer. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- Applicants not living in the local area may submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documents in lieu of an application as an initial statement of interest for a particular job announcement. However, the applicant must follow-up with an official Wind River Family and Community Health Care job application.
- Applicants who have a current application on file are required to submit a letter of interest for each position in which they want to be considered for. The letter should address how they meet each qualification. Supporting documents must be attached to the letter of interest.
- Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
- When the position qualifications require a driver’s license, education, or professional credentials, the applicant must submit copies of certificates, licenses, degrees, and other supporting documentation. Applicants who do not provide supporting documents will be disqualified.
- WRFCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to a qualified tribal member, then a qualified tribal member of a federally recognized tribe and then other qualified candidates.
- Qualified Indian Preference applicants must provide a copy of their tribal enrollment identification card or a Certificate of Indian Blood.
- Background investigation, drug and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.
For information or questions, please contact Human Resources at 307-856-9281 ext. 367.